I Shit It In My Way



And now the end is near
And so I face the final curtain
My friend, I'll say it clear
I'll state my case of which I'm certain

I've lived a life as fool
I travel in each and every  thinking
And more, much more than this
I shit it in my way

Regrets, what it that means?
My father again, should help me
I did what I had to do
And what I did, was excrement


I've planned each charted course?
Each careful step along the byway?
And more, much more than this
I shit it in my way

Yes there were times, I'm sure you knew
When I bit off more things that I can´t do
But through it all I still in doubt
Did I ate it up and spit it out?

I faced it all hiding from all
And I shit it in my way

I've loved, I've laughed and cried
I've had my fill, I am a loser
And now as tears subside
I find it all so confusing

To think I did all that
I don´t know how to say, I need my mentor
Oh yes, oh yes is me
I shit it in my way 

For what is a man, what has he got?
If not himself, than he is naugth
To say the things he truly feels
I don´t know how cause I´m a clown


The record shows, I took the blows
And I shit it in my way





Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Balanço Primeiro Turno Brasileirão 2012

O consumo per capita das maiores torcidas do Brasil

Preto e Branco ou Colorido?